To be discussed
We are currently looking for an individual capable of establishing strong relationships with colleagues and clients! This person must have great leadership skills in team building and change management and be human relations oriented! Interested in joining our team?
- Responsible for operational excellence and performance; support the growth of all business units/areas (such as project management, site supervision, feasibility analysis, document management, Audit 4.0 etc.)
- Apply labour optimization and business process reengineering strategies in project management
- Support operations and project management, and anticipate future needs
- Implement a workforce planning tool for current and future mandates including occupancy rate and resource forecasting
- Implement KPIs with respect to revenue, cost of sales and expenses associated with mandates, and ensure that they are met
- Ensure cost-effective and sustainable growth through effective business planning and delivery
- Collaborate with the company management team to implement the company strategy and ensure consistency and alignment with the company’s objectives
What are we looking for?
Education and Work Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical, civil, etc.), architecture, project management, business administration or equivalent experience
- 3–7 years of experience in this position
- Fully bilingual in both spoken and written English and French
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, team management and complex operations skills
- Had deployed/been involved in an implementation of an ERP system or a dashboard at an organization level (Oracle, SAP, BI), an asset
Le masculin est employé dans le seul but d’alléger le texte.
Performance bonus and benefits program