The CRCHUM was the first phase of an ambitious teaching university hospital complex, carried out as a public-private partnership. CREO played a central role in the successful delivery of this LEED Gold certified project by developing with its partners a collaborative approach. Aconex allowed us to implement consistent and reliable project management methods.
CREO Solutions’ mandate
- Building design according to the best industry practices and complaint to contractual obligations
- Identifying and implementing a collaborative platform adapted to meet the needs of the project and its stakeholders
- Developing a project management process structured around a single digital platform
- Commissioning of the building
- Analysis and management of construction defects
- Complete delivery strategy
Our solutions make a difference
We are extremely proud of the work carried out in the design and construction of the CRCHUM. This project has won several awards:
- Infrastructure Investment Award 2012 in the category “Best Social Project” awarded by World Finance, a press organization based in London
- 2014 Real Estate Excellence Award in the “Best Commercial Real Estate Project” category given by the Institut de développement urbain du Québec (IDU)
- “Best Project 2014” award obtained at the Gala Elixir of the Project Management Institute in Montreal
We can help you
Let’s discuss your challenges, our specialists are here to help you.